ITS Bilbao is committed to providing our customers
with the highest quality in the industry.
Our Quality Policy can be found by clicking here
Browse our Quality Certifications and Supplier Requirements below
AS9100 Supplier Requirements
In addition to the requirements expressly stated on the purchase order, all suppliers providing services and product that have the potential of affecting product conformity must conform to the following requirements.
- Approved Vendor: The vendor must be included on our Approved Vendors list.
- Quality System: Vendors must have an implemented a quality system
- Use customer-designated or approved external providers, including process sources (e.g., special processes)
- Inspection System: An adequate and documented in-process/final inspection system must be in place.
- Control of Nonconformances: A documented system for handling nonconforming processes, products, and services must be in place. Vendors are not authorized to disposition anything without approval from Isostatic Toll Services, LLC.
- Quality System Changes: Notify the organization of changes to processes, products, or services, including changes of their external providers or location of manufacture, and obtain the organization’s approval
- Shipping: All parts must be clean and packaged to prevent shipping damage.
- Right of Access: Vendor grants the right of access to Isostatic Toll Services, LLC, their customer and any applicable regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of all facilities at any level of the supply chain involved in the order, and to all applicable records.
- Record/Documentation Retention: All manufacturing/inspection data that is documented for product acceptance shall be retained by the vendor for a period of 30 years including retention periods and disposition requirements unless otherwise specified in the Purchase Order. These records shall be made available for review upon our request.
- Flow Down Requirements: Vendors must flow down to external providers applicable requirements including customer requirements
- Suspect Delivery of Discrepant Product: Should the vendor suspect that defective product has been inadvertently shipped to us, the vendor must notify us with the known facts within 24 hours via phone, or e-mail.
- Lot Control: Products manufactured from more than one lot of raw material shall be processed and documented in a manner that maintains traceability to individual heat numbers as applicable.
- Test Specimens: Vendors shall provide test specimens for design approval, inspection/verification, investigation, or auditing
- All referenced Specifications (current revision), Codes, Material Identification, or other criteria listed on the order must be met in full.
- Confidentiality of information: All information related to the order is our property and is delivered on the express condition that it is not to be disclosed, reproduced in whole or part, or used for manufacture for anyone other than Isostatic Toll Services, LLC without its written consent. Where the order indicates export control, access to the information is further limited in accordance with this restriction.
- Additional requirements may be specified on the Purchase Order; examples are listed below. Customer-Specific Requirements: Requirements that are specified in the Purchase order given to us or that are otherwise required by our customer; First Article Inspection Report (AS9102); PPAP; Inspection Line Reports: A completed copy of an inspection line report and final inspection report included with each shipment; Statistical Process Capability study results; Identification and traceability requirements as stipulated by the contract; Certifications: Raw material certifications supplied to us; Certificates of Conformance: C of C to accompany each shipment Material Sample: Sample of raw material submitted to Isostatic Toll Services. for lab analysis; and/or Test Results submitted to us.
- Awareness: Vendors are also required to ensure that all their employees are aware of
Their Contribution to the product or service conformity
Their contribution to product safety
The importance of Ethical Behavior
We are available to discuss your hot isostatic pressing needs. Work with experienced technicians who can assist with optimizing your run parameters based on product requirements.