Hot Isostatic Pressing System
15” diameter x 60” long, operating to 1225 C and 15,000psi
18" diameter x 85" long operating 1225 C and 21,500psi (coming soon)
Actively expanding with more HIP systems
to come, contact us today to inquire.
- Fast turnaround
- Precise Computer controlled with hard disk data logging
- Low cost
- Quality Assurance
- Numerous Industry Applications
- South-Central USA location
- Large hub of Federal Express shipping 15 minutes away
- Highly trained and experienced technicians and engineers
This HIP system features a Molybdenum furnace capable of 1225C in Argon. Typical heat ramp is 10C per minute. Temperature gradient is +/- 10C. Pressure control +/- 250 psi. Steel and stainless steel load shelves are available as well as alumina plates to prevent sticking.
Contact Us Today...
We are available to discuss your hot isostatic pressing needs. Work with experienced technicians who can assist with optimizing your run parameters based on product requirements.